Ten online courses will be offered by the University of West Georgia Continuing Education Department at no cost through June 30.
The courses cover a mix of hard and soft skills needed in today’s job market.
“This is a great opportunity for people to gain a new skill or build on skills they already have,” said Marty Davis, director of UWG Continuing Education. “Possessing the right skills and knowing how to utilize them is vital for both job seekers and those currently employed.”
The courses are open to UWG staff, alumni and community. They include:
• 12 Steps to a Successful Job Search
• Creating Web Pages
• Creating WordPress Websites
• Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
• Individual Excellence
• Keys to Effective Communication
• Managing Customer Service
• Marketing Your Business on the Internet
• Personal Finance
• Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring
For more information or to register, visit www.westga.edu/conted/free-online-courses .