• “Esther” by Erik Whitehill, Children’s Sunday, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Sunday, 8:30/10:55 a.m.
• “Everyday Heroes,” Young Musicians musical, Central Baptist Church, Wednesday, 6:30 p.m.
• Gideon representative, Faith Creek United Methodist Church, 2331 Highway 29 North, Sunday, 9:30 a.m.
• Groundbreaking for addition, Sharpsburg Baptist Church, Sunday, 12:15 p.m.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, Cascade United Methodist Church, 3144 Cascade Road, Atlanta, Sunday, 7:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, Ahavath Achim Synagogue, 600 Peachtree Battle Ave., N.W., Atlanta, Sunday, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, Senoia United Methodist Church, 229 Bridge St., Senoia, Monday, 1-6 p.m. Registration – https://www.redcrossblood.org/...
• Canned Food Drive, Senoia United Methodist Church, 229 Bridge St., Senoia, Monday, 1-6 p.m.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 576 Roscoe Road, Monday, 1:30-6:30 p.m.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, Christ Our Shepherd Lutheran, 101 Peachtree Parkway N, Peachtree City, May 10, 2:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
• Non-perishable Food Collection for One Roof, Faith Creek United Methodist Church, throughout May.
• Sponsor a child at Christian City, Ashley Bonner, 770-703-2636.
• Volunteers sought, Crossroads Hospice. Information, Kristen Copes, 770-270-9898. Online application – www.crossroadshospice.com/volunteering.
• Food/Clothing Distribution for Coweta residents, Newnan Service Center, Salvation Army, Tuesdays/Thursdays, 9:30 a.m.-noon. Bring proof of ID and income.
The deadline for submission of items for the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Friday edition. Items are published on a space-available basis. Information may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org . For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.