• Dixie Echoes, Mills Chapel Baptist Church, 85 Country Club Road, May 4, 7:30 p.m. Sponsor: TNT 50+ Ministry/Mills Chapel.
• Chordially Yours, Allen-Lee Memorial United Methodist Church, Lone Oak, Sunday, 11 a.m. Cookout to follow.
• Big Community Yard Sale, Mt. Carmel United Methodist Church, 958 Summers McKoy Road, Saturday, 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Collectibles, glassware, grass mower, furniture, household items.
• Yard Sale, Moreland United Methodist Church, Saturday, 8 a.m.
•Jeremy Bryant, Mother Board Anniversary, Summer Hill Baptist Church, 95 Turkey Creek Road, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Salvation Army Advisory Council, Charter Bank, Calumet, Thursday, 11 a.m.
• Alcoholics Anonymous, Newnan Presbyterian Church, Tuesdays/Thursdays, 6:30 p.m. Saturdays, 8 p.m.
• Volunteers needed, Affinis Hospice. Flexible days/times. Comprehensive training. Debbie Fambro, 404-832-4232 or email@example.com
• Crossroads Hospice seeking volunteers. Age 16-up. William English – 678-638-4302 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Online application – www.crossroadshospice.com/volu...
The deadline for submission of items for the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Friday edition. Items are published on a space-available basis. Information may be submitted to email@example.com . For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.