• Fall Festival, Sargent Baptist Church, Saturday, 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Barbecue/stew plates, $8. Chili cookoff.
• Fall Festival, New Lebanon Baptist Church, Wagers Mill Road, Saturday, 3-5 p.m.
• Fall Festival, Oaklawn Baptist Church, 482 Pine Road, Saturday, 4-6 p.m. Free.
• Reformation 500 Festival, Faith Lutheran Church, 575 Fischer Road, Sunday. Worship, 8/10:30 a.m. Lunch, 11:30 a.m. Festival, noon.
• First Christian Church, Jackson Street, Newnan, Sunday-Tuesday, 6:30 p.m. Clay Henry, evangelist.
• 65th Homecoming, First Christian Church, Jackson Street, Sunday, 11 a.m. Joe/Gina Ables, musical guests. Covered dish meal to follow.
• 139th Anniversary, Smith Chapel United Methodist Church, Welcome-Arnco Road, Sunday, 11 a.m. Gary Johnson, preaching. Covered dish meal to follow.
• Browders, Ridgeway Baptist Church, Franklin, Saturday, 6:30 p.m.
• Joe/Gina Ables, First Christian Church, Jackson Street, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Aaron Jones III, Grantville Prayer Band #7 – 52nd Anniversary, John Wesley United Methodist Church, 127 Church St., Grantville, Sunday, 2 p.m.
• All Saints Sunday, Newnan Presbyterian Church, Sunday, 8:30/11 a.m.
• Re-Ordination and Dedication Service for Leon Coverson/Family and Friends Day Celebration, Zion Hill Missionary Baptist Church, 2950 Primrose Road, Greenville, Sunday, 2 p.m.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, fellowship hall Senoia United Methodist Church, Seavy Street, Monday, 1-6 p.m. Grilled cheese sandwiches/homemade cookies/coupons for donors. Walk-ins welcome. Sign-up: www.redcrossblood.org or 1-800-733-2767or call blood drive coordinator Ellen Ingram, 770-842-4533.
• Christians Against Substance Abuse, Newnan Church of Christ, Thursdays, 6 p.m. Faith-based 12-step program. Information – 770-253-3684/ 770-881-0454/ email@example.com. Ron Tomme, leader.
• Biblical Counseling, Faith Bible Church, Sharpsburg. No charge. Appointments, 770-252-8244.
• Alcoholics Anonymous, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Tuesdays/Thursdays, 8 p.m. Sundays, 7 p.m.
• Veterans Day Breakfast, Zion Hill Missionary Baptist Church, 2950 Primrose Road, Greenville, Saturday, 9 a.m.
The deadline for submission of items for the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Friday edition. Items are published on a space-available basis. Information may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org . For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.