• Music by High School Seniors, Christ Our Shepherd Lutheran Church, Peachtree City, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Jerry T. Yates, Rico United Methodist Church, Chattahoochee Hills, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Chicken-Que, Fellowship Baptist Church, 1188 Tommy Lee Cook Road, Palmetto, Saturday, noon. Plates, $8, leg quarter, baked beans, coleslaw, bread, chips, tea.
• Graduate Recognition, Central Baptist Church, Newnan, Sunday, 10:55 a.m.
• Deacon Ordination for Lou McGee, Mt. Vernon First Baptist Church, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Graduate Recognition, Christ Our Shepherd Lutheran Church, Peachtree City, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Graduate Recognition, Allen-Lee Memorial United Methodist Church, Lone Oak, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• East Coweta High School Baccalaureate, Crossroads Church, Highway 16, Sunday, 2 p.m.
• Newnan High School Baccalaureate, First Baptist Church, Newnan, Sunday, 2 p.m.
• Northgate High School Baccalaureate, Crossroads Church, Highway 154, Sunday, 2 p.m.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 576 Roscoe Road, Monday, 1:30-6:30 p.m. Walk-ins welcome. Appointments, www.redcrossblood.org or 1-800-Red-Cross.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, Peachtree City Church of Christ, 201 South Peachtree Parkway, Wednesday, 2-7 p.m.
• Soft drink can tab collection for ￼￼￼Ronald McDonald House, Resurrection Lutheran Church.
• Donations of food/money for God’s Bread Basket, community food closet, Community Bank and Trust, Hogansville. Sponsor: Hogansville Ministerial Association.
• Take off Pounds Sensibly, Mt. Carmel United Methodist Church,Summers-McKoy Road, Mondays, 7:30 p.m. Information — 770-253-8376 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• South Metro Rose Society Rose Show, fellowship hall, Fayetteville Church of Christ, 870 Redwine Road, Saturday-Sunday, 1-4 p.m. Free.
• Retirement Reception for Stuart/Becky Greene, parish hall, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Sunday, 12:15-1:30 p.m.
(The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are published on a space-available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.)