• Inspirations/Young Ringers, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Sunday, 8:30/10:55 a.m.
• “A Youth Comical Wedding,” Powell Chapel United Methodist Church, 586 Old Atlanta Hwy., Sunday, 11 a.m. Organizer, Martez Johnson.
• Fifth Sunday Night Singing, Elim Baptist Church, Sunday, 6 p.m.
• Teen Trio, Line Creek Baptist Church, Sunday, 6 p.m.
• Belk Charity Sale, Belk, Ashley Park, Saturday, 6-10 a.m.
• Yard Sale, White Oak Baptist Church, 2078 Hwy. 34 E., Saturday, 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
• Yard Sale, Faith Creek United Methodist Church, Saturday, 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
• Barbecue, Turin United Methodist Church, Saturday, starting at noon.
• Gideon speaker, Faith Creek United Methodist Church, Sunday, 9:30 a.m.
• Julian Gordy, Holocaust Remembrance Service, Congregation B’Nai Israel, 1633 Hwy. 54-East, Jonesboro, Sunday, 1:30 p.m. Light lunch, 12:30 p.m. Reception to follow. Sponsors: Congregation B’Nai Israel/Christ Our Shepherd Lutheran Church.
• Brandon Fletcher, National Day of Prayer, Grantville City Hall, Thursday, 10 a.m.
• Family/Friends Day, Victory Church International, Sunday, 9 a.m.
• National Day of Prayer Breakfast, First Baptist Church, Newnan, Thursday, 7:30 a.m. Free. Sponsored by Kiwanis.
• National Day of Prayer, Greenville Street Park, Thursday, noon-1 p.m.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, North Atlanta Church of Christ, 5676 Roberts Drive, Atlanta, Sunday, 7:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, Senoia United Methodist Church, 229 Bridge St., Monday, 1-6 p.m. Walk-ins welcome. Pre-registration: 1-800-733-2767, Ellen Ingram at 770-842-4533 or www.redcrossblood.org
• Food Pantry, Salvation Army, Tuesdays/Thursdays, 9:30 a.m.-noon. Coweta residents only/bring two forms of ID.
• JobSeekers of Peachtree City, First Baptist Church, Peachtree City, Fridays, 7:30-10 a.m. Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Christians Against Substance Abuse, Newnan Church of Christ, Thursdays, 6 p.m. Faith-based 12-step program. Information – 770-253-3684/770-881-0454 or email@example.com . Ron Tomme, leader.
(The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are published on a space-available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.)