• Rehoboth Baptist Church, Luthersville, Sunday, 6 p.m., Monday-Thursday, 6:30 p.m. Youth Night, Friday, 6:30 p.m.
• Matt Shelton, Spring Fling, Franklin Road Flea Market, today, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
• Joseph Martin, conducting chancel choir using his arrangements, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Sunday, 8:30/10:55 a.m.
• Andrew Adams, Youth Day, White Oak Grove Baptist Church, 4619 Gordon Road, Senoia, Sunday, 11 a.m.
• Scott Pickering, Community Lenten Service, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, Wednesday, noon. Offering for Samaritan Clinic. Lunch available, $5.
• Ignite the Fire Community Prayer Rally, Greenville Street Park, today, 9-11 a.m.
• Transformed Into His Image, study, Christ the King Church, 4881 Highway 34 East, Sharpsburg, Mondays, 7 p.m. Leader, Tony McGhee.
• Ribbon Cutting, Midwest Food Bank, 220 Parkade Court, Peachtree City, Friday, 8:30 a.m.
• U.S. flag retirement ceremonies, Cokes Chapel United Methodist Church, Sharpsburg, April 1. Starting 8 a.m. Tentative retirement ceremonies – 9 a.m., 2 p.m., 6:15 p.m. Patriotic music, speeches, readings. Sponsor: Boy Scout Troop 2193.
• Deacon and Readiness Anniversary, White Oak Grove Baptist Church, 4619 Gordon Road, Senoia, April 1, 5 p.m.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, Dunwoody United Methodist Church, 1548 Mt. Vernon Road, Atlanta, Sunday, 8 a.m.-noon.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, Fayetteville Christian Church, 114 Hickory Road, Fayetteville, Monday, 2:30-6:30 p.m.
• United Hospice seeking volunteers. Connie Hall, 770-254-8612.
• Parkinson’s Support Group, Gathering Room, First United Methodist Church, Newnan, second Tuesdays, 3:30 p.m.
• Grief Group, Henderson Hall, St. George Catholic Church, fourth Thursday of each month, 6 p.m. Information, 770-683-3221.
(The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are published on a space available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.)