• “Godspell,” Newnan Theatre Company, Thursday-Saturday, through March 19, 8 p.m. Sunday matinees, 3 p.m. Tickets – www.newnantheatre.org or 770-683-6282.
• Spaghetti Supper, Turin United Methodist Church, 20 Longstreet Ave, Turin, today, 5-7 p.m. Plates, $5. Dessert sale. Proceeds to parish house repairs.
• Allen-Lee UMC Spirit Night, Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint, 371 Newnan Crossing Bypass Suite 102, Thursday, 5-8:30 p.m. Benefits: Allen-Lee building fund.
• JoAn Kinrade, Community Lenten Service, Central Baptist Church, Wednesday, noon. Offering for Samaritan Clinic. Lunch available, $5.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, First Baptist Church, 106 West Taylor St., Griffin, Monday, 2:30-6:30 p.m.
• DivorceCare, Community Christian Church, Sundays, 10:30 a.m.
• Hospice Advantage seeking volunteers. Information, Mary Graybeal, 678-612-7223.
• Sponsor a child at Christian City, Ashley Bonner, 770-703-2636.
• Worn U.S. flag collection, fellowship hall, Cokes Chapel United Methodist Church, Sharpsburg, Thursdays, 7-8:30 p.m. Through March 30.
(The deadline for submission of items of the Religion section is Monday at noon for the following Saturday edition. Items are published on a space available basis. For information, call Winston Skinner, 770-253-1576.)